Welcome to the
Campers, Staff Members, and Friends!
You are invited to the 100th Anniversary Celebration of
YWCA Camp Miramichee!!!
SAVE THE DATES:
September 16, 17, and 18th 2016
Where? Hardy Arkansas
I want to come!
How do I sign up?
To sign up for the Reunion, click here:
Places to Stay!
To access the websites of the various hotels/B&B’s etc.. click on the title of the location… ie Spring River Lodge
419 Hwy 63 North, Hardy
Teri Yates is the Manager. 17 rooms have been reserved for Miramichee Campers. All rooms are on the first floor. 7 rooms have 2 Queen Beds, 69.67 per night includes tax 2 Rooms have king beds $69.67 per night includes tax 8 rooms have 1 Queen Bed $62.93 per night includes tax Free wifi,continental b reakfast and indoor pool Convenient location Rooms are reserved under Camp Miramichee.
3587 Highway 62-412 Hardy
Reasonable rates, Closest to Camp Miramichee Free Breakfast, outdoor pool and free high speed internet With AARP discount $61.20 per night.
Biggers Bluff – Bed & Breakfast
20 Bluff Road, Hardy
Ask for Valerie for a Special Miramichee Discount. Outdoor pool, Magnificent views of Spring River and Breakfast is included.
108 Main Street, Hardy
Full Breakfast and free wifi. Located on Main Street in Downtown Hardy. Book 2 nights and get the third night free. Rooms $99.00 Vicki Rice is the owner. Mention the Miramichee 100 Year Reunion.
VRBO Hardy, AR
21 Rentals are listed. All sizes, shapes and locations.
What do I bring?
CHAIR!!! (plus an extra if you have one)
• Bug spray
• Swim suit
• White shirt and white shorts (for church), navy blue shorts (for campfire) ☺
• Appetizer for Friday night
• Whatever beverage you’ll be consuming (NOTE: Hardy, AR is no longer in a dry county, so go ahead and get creative!)
• Any medicine you’ll need (including allergy meds and Ibuprofen in case you “over celebrate” the fact that camp is no longer in a dry county)
• Pool float for Rio Swim/Float — OR — to just be lazy at the river
• Money ($) for store purchases → we will be set up for credit/debit cards as well if you don’t like cash
• River shoes – no flip flops!
• Regular tennis shoes
• Dry bag/jug if you are doing the Rio Float and want to take your phone
• Small first aid kit & pocketknife? You never know….
• Makings for s’mores if you want them
• Photos or memorabilia from camp you’d like to show off
• Memories to share around the campfire
Other things to keep in mind:
→ The area is fairly level and we’ll have a golf cart to help move everyone around as needed, but some places are a bit rocky so if you think you’ll need it bring a cane/walker/other mobility aide.
→ Parking will be near the old dining hall next to the creek (on the side closest to Cherokee Village). Look for the signs.
→ Keep checking the facebook site for directions, lodging information, etc.
→ There will be singing around the campfire – there’s still time if you want to get a rehearsal or two in.
→ Wherever you go, make sure your buddy is no more than arm’s length away!
Camp Miramichee 100th Anniversary Reunion Schedule
There’s a Camp up in the Ozarks
that is very dear to me…..